Blender 2.8 and above – The complete guide for Beginner
This course is for anyone majoring in Animation, Design Engineering & Game Technology.
If you want to learn 3D and you don’t have any experience or any knowledge, don’t worry!
You’ve come to the right place.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of 3D skills using Blender 2.8 or above. The curriculum in this course is carefully designed so that anyone can learn gradually from the easiest lesson to the more advanced lessons, very easily.
After completing this course you should be able to model your own 3D Model in the course cover image, add materials to it, create lights, and then render it using the EEVEE rendering engine.
Course Details ( Basic Level ) – In Tamil Language
Day 1: Fundamentals of Animation
Day 2: Poly Engineering – Basics of Modeling
Day 3: Poly Engineering – Modeling Architectural Design
Day 4: Poly-painting – Texturing Fundamental
Day 5: UVW Unwrapping & 3D Paint Tools
Day 6: Aesthetics development: Lighting Fundamental
Day 7: Indirect & Direct Lighting techniques
Day 8: Character Setup- Rigging
Day 9: Character Skinning & Blend shapes
Day 10: Animation Fundamentals
Day 11: Principal of Animation
Day 12: Animation Walk Cycle Project
Day 13 : FX & Dynamics Simulations
Day 14: Scene integration: Compositing
Day 15: Case Study: Tips & Tricks
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn 3D from scratch using Blender.
- People who want to make video games using game engines such as Unity, Unreal, Godot, etc.
- Architects and interior designers who want to create stunning 3D visualization.
- Graphic designers who want to add 3D elements to their design.
- Anyone who needs strong 3D skills for different kinds of purposes such as 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality, product presentation, etc.
- For job seekers who just want to add an additional skill to their Resume!
Instructor – Haridass
Is Our very Own OMGponnu NFT designer! Most energetic person and self-motivated. Very skilled and Professional. He is currently a freelancer and is actively involved with development projects in game programming, computer-aided design, and computer graphics.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tertiary Courses after achieving at least 75% attendance.